The Duggars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson Duggar

4 posters

Go down

Jackson Duggar Empty Jackson Duggar

Post  Admin Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Lets talk about Jackson Duggar here

Admin
Admin

https://duggar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jackson Duggar Empty Re: Jackson Duggar

Post  dotsicle Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:40 pm

I think Jackson is just the cutest lil guy! I love it when they show him on camera. If Michelle ever wants to share any of her kids, I'd take Jackson!

dotsicle

Back to top Go down

Jackson Duggar Empty Jackson and the airport

Post  mj Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:47 am

How do people feel about Jackson being lost at the airport. I have not seen the clip but from what I heard from others it sounds like Michelle and Jim Bob were a bit neglective. This could just be the way other people talk about it but it sounds dreadful what do you think.

mj

Back to top Go down

Post  balletangel19 Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:46 pm

Jackson went to the bathroom with one of his brothers. It was right next to the launge where the family was. After coming out, Jackson took the wrong way and got lost in the crowd. A security guard found him a few minutes later. And annoucement it over the unicom.

balletangel19

Back to top Go down

Post  balletangel19 Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Jackson thinks he's the Lone Ranger and Johanna is Tonto. I found it interesting that they know of the lone ranger since the children are exposed to very little media. They've either seen a DVD or read books on the Lone Ranger. But since the Lone Ranger was a Christian character with strong morals, he's probably alright. So they might have seen films on the Lone Ranger.

balletangel19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down