The Duggars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRO DUGGAR!

+3
wenonah4th
dotsicle
Admin
7 posters

Go down

PRO DUGGAR! Empty PRO DUGGAR!

Post  Admin Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:09 pm

If you love the Duggars and just want to chat about how you think they are cool come here!

If you don't like the Duggars please go to ANTI DUGGAR or I don't know Howe I feel about the Duggars thread thanks

Admin
Admin

https://duggar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PRO DUGGAR! Empty Re: PRO DUGGAR!

Post  dotsicle Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:37 pm

I like the Duggar family a lot, even though I may not agree with everything they do.

dotsicle

Back to top Go down

Post  wenonah4th Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:23 pm

funny, that's just what I said in "I don't know how I feel"....

wenonah4th

Back to top Go down

Post  balletangel19 Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Something funny is that my name also starts with J as do several names in my family and they haven't used any of our names yet!

balletangel19

Back to top Go down

Post  quidam65 Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 pm

balletangel19 wrote:Something funny is that my name also starts with J as do several names in my family and they haven't used any of our names yet!

You may want to give them some names for the future. As Michelle and Jim Bob have no intention of quitting after #18, they could use all the help they can get!

quidam65

Back to top Go down

Post  balletangel19 Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:52 pm

My own lifestyle, standards, values, and faith isn't a far cry from the Duggars. Notable difference would be that I wear pants and I keep my hair short,and I listen to contempary Christian (but I do make sure the lyrics are in sync to scrpiture) and country music. And naturally, i have no intention of having such a large family, not by natural pregancy and birth. I wouldn't have quite that many children anyway because I'm already 27, never been on a date, and no signs of marriage in my immediate future. I don't even know if God wants me to ever marry and just remain a mentor to other peoples children and my nieces. And naturally, I'd want to wait until my first child is out of diapers and give my body time to recover and get it back into un-pregancy shape. Also with the back problems that run in my family, to many pregancies would ruin my back.

balletangel19

Back to top Go down

Post  balletangel19 Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:55 pm

quidam65 wrote:
balletangel19 wrote:Something funny is that my name also starts with J as do several names in my family and they haven't used any of our names yet!

You may want to give them some names for the future. As Michelle and Jim Bob have no intention of quitting after #18, they could use all the help they can get!

I name I would reccommind is Joanne. My name is Joanna, but Johanna and Joy-Anna sound to simliar to mine, even though my pacific name hasn't been used. They also haven't used Janet, which is my mother's first name. My aunt's name is Joanne, her husband is Joe, and they have a son called Jody. I also have an great-aunt Jeanette.

balletangel19

Back to top Go down

Post  JamaicanPrincess Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:17 pm

I'm 16 and i love watching that show...it's so wonderful to see a family like that on t.v. compared to the crap they usually show..i think they are a great family...they're teaching their kids good values...yes its astonishin at the amount of kids they have but God blessed them with those kids....for all those people who say they shouldnt hav anymore kids are ridiculous they arent hurtin you, they arent troubling anybody they are jus tryin to live for God...if God wants to gove them more kids fine if not fine...but dont be hatin jus because they have that many kids....its not like they're havin all these kids and have no means of providing for tthem..my dad was one of 12 n my mom is one of 5 n my step dad is an only child.....God blesses people differently and God is blessing this family with children..their ways may be a little old fashioned but maybe that's what some people need that's what they believe so dont start hating just because they are trying to raise their kids that....i think its great and more kids should be like them....n that doesnt mean u have to dress exactly the way they do...just be modest God doesnt want us to be showing every part of us to every person thats walking down the street he wanted us to dress modestly and praise him, n give him the honour n glory n to go out n tell people for all He did for us......some people are jus really dumb sometimes some actually think that they would have a show on t.v. if they beat their kids behind the seens the kids would have been taken away....people jus really need to think before they speak...cause most of the time it's foolishness that makes no sense watsever...i pray God blesses this family even more than He has.

Proverbs 3:5-6

JamaicanPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Niamh_Dhabolt Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm

I love the Duggars. Smile

I don't agree with them on everything (mostly religion... I am not even remotely a Christian Wink ) and I think there are several serious issues that could arise from having such a large family (ie, not giving each child the individual time they need; overpopulating an already over populated world; older children often seem to be the "parents" of the younger children, etc), but I love this family. I think Jim Bob and Michelle are excellent parents who love and care for each of their children.

I love their organization skills and their "jurisdictions". I like that they homeschool (I plan to homeschool my children as well). I like that they go on a lot of family vacations.

I may not agree with everything they do and I may not want to have 18+ kids (my husband and I are planning on 4), but I think this family is great and they make it work. Very Happy
Niamh_Dhabolt
Niamh_Dhabolt

http://pregnant-niamh.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down