The Duggars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#18 has arrived

2 posters

Go down

#18 has arrived Empty #18 has arrived

Post  balletangel19 Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:51 pm

SHE'S HERE! Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar was born by Caesarean section Thursday, December 18 at Mercy Medical Center in Rogers. She weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces and was 20 inches long.

Michelle started having contractions Wednesday night. She needed the C-section, her third, because the baby was lying sideways.

Something amazing about this is that I actually suggested the name Jordyn Grace! I e-mailed it. I don't know if they got the idea from my e-mail or from somewhere else or thought of it themselves. I spelled it Jordan of course, althought I have been given thoughts to the spelling if I have a daughter just because the Jordan spelling is much more consists with boys them girls and many who name their girls Jordan/Jordyn/Jordin, spelling it differently. But their all prounced the same. Just makes me wonder. I don't know why they added a third name, Makiya (don't know how that's procounced), but Jordyn Grace dosen't sound real pretty as a whole.

balletangel19

Back to top Go down

#18 has arrived Empty Re: #18 has arrived

Post  Calleigh Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:43 am

Makiya is not a name, Michelle. You should get thinking with "Melissa" and "Marissa".

Calleigh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum