The Duggars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasmine the dog

3 posters

Go down

Jasmine the dog Empty Jasmine the dog

Post  balletangel19 Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:14 pm

Jasmine is the family dog. I used to wonder how come we rarely saw her in the specials and I often wondered weather or not they did have a dog or if they had kept her. She's still there and she's being shown some in the past few episodes. Jasmine's even pictured with the family during the opening credits. I would like it if they would talk about her or even mention her occustionally on the show. I was happy when she finally started showing up on the show, because before she was rarely shown.

I actually love to say that the Duggars already have 18 children, including the dog. Jasmine came along around the birth of Jackson, as I saw on an old news report from 3 or 4 years ago, I think four. Jasmine was a puppy at the time. So she's 3 or 4 years old. I have to find that news clip again. So that would make Jasmine the 15th or 16th child, weather she came along before or after the Jackson's birth. So human baby #18 is really baby #19, counting Jasmine. Very Happy Wink

Oh, and it looks like Jasmine is a hound dog. Or she might be a beagle.

balletangel19

Back to top Go down

Jasmine the dog Empty Re: Jasmine the dog

Post  quidam65 Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:00 pm

They should adopt a cat as well. The University of Minnesota did a study where it showed that cat owners have a 40 percent reduced risk of stroke or heart disease (when compared to non-pet owners). There was no difference between dog owners and non-pet owners. I've always known cats were superior to dogs but now there's real proof. Since they have so many small kids around the house, anything to help the parents get through child-raising years would help.

quidam65

Back to top Go down

Post  Calleigh Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 pm

"Jazzy" is more of a name for a dog.
@ the person above:
It has been rumoured that dogs help relieve stress.

Calleigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum